120 Capsules Black Seed ( 100% Pure Nigella Sativa Oil )
HAB SHIFA Black Seed Oil
120 Vege Capsules
GENUINE AUTHENTIC QUALITY
FREE STANDARD POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE!!!
We accept PayPal: email@example.com
or Bank Transfer
Key Ingredients include:
Unrefined cold-pressed black cumin (nigella saliva) seed oil.
Each capsule contains: 500mg of Black Seed oil.
This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic’s pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists.
The seeds of the annual flowering plant, Nigella Sativa, have been prized for their healing properties since time immemorial. While frequently referred to among English-speaking cultures as Roman coriander, black sesame, black cumin, black caraway and onion seed, it is known today primarily as black seed, which is at the very least an accurate description of its physical appearance.
The earliest record of its cultivation and use come from ancient Egypt. Black seed oil, in fact, was found in Egyptian pharoah Tutankhamun’s tomb, dating back to approximately 3,300 years ago. In Arabic cultures, black cumin is known as Habbatul barakah, meaning the “seed of blessing.
Nutrition & Health Benefits of Eating Black Caraway Seeds
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- For centuries Black Seed (Black Cumin) has been used by millions of people around the world to promote health and general well being.
- Also known as “the Blessed Seed,” it has been traditionally used for a variety of conditions and treatments related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal health, kidney and liver support, circulatory and immune system support, and promote general health.
- Black cumin extract is anti-hypertensive, carminative and anti-parasitic.
- Black cumin is used to treat diseases related to the respiratory system, circulatory and immune system, stomach and intestines, kidneys and even the liver.
- The seeds have been known to prove effective in fighting parasitic infections, asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism and cold symptoms.
- They also provide health benefits like increasing body tone, stimulating menstrual period, increasing milk production in nursing mothers and increasing the flow of breast milk.
- Black cumin seed oil calms the nervous system, quells colic pain, stimulates excretion of urine, helps petrussis and improves digestion.
- Black caraway stimulates body’s energy and helps in recovering from fatigue and dispiritedness.
- It provides an effective cure for skin conditions such as allergies, eczema, acne, psoriasis and boils.
- Black cumin oil encourages the production of bone marrow and cells of the immune system, increases the production of interferon, protects normal cells from the damaging effects of viral diseases, destroys tumor cells and increases the number of antibody producing B cells.
- Black cumin contains potent sexual hormones, stimulants, digestive enzymes, antacids, and sedatives; all of which help boost the immune system and preempt diseases.
- The seeds contain beta-sitosterol – an anti-tumor sterol. They are very effective in curing abscesses and tumors of the eye, abdomen and liver.
- Black caraway seeds are also used to treat flatulence, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, constipation and dysentery.
- A teaspoon of black cumin seed oil, when mixed with honey and consumed regularly during breakfast, lunch and dinner, results in good health and strong immunity to diseases.
- The seeds, when taken in capsulated form, help in strengthening hair as well as nails.
- Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) Seed Oil is 35% more concentrated than the raw seed.
- It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids known as essential fatty acids (Linoleic and Linolenic acid).
- The FDAs consisting of alpha-Linolenic acid (omega-3) and Linoleic acid (omega-6) are the building blocks of cells and are substances that cannot be manufactured in the body and thus must be taken in as supplements or through high-EFA foods.
- Black cumin seeds lower blood sugar levels and thus, should be consumed only after consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid consuming black cumin on a regular basis.
As a dietary supplement for adults take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Genetically modified ingredients
Milk protein, Milk sugar
Egg, gluten and yeast